Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Love


These pictures of Alyssa and Haley needed to be on something special and it took me awhile to come up with something that fit. I finally hit on the title, "Baby Love" and went from there. (Nothing is as sweet as baby love!). I already had the frames from another kit and just trimmed the pics to fit then outlined them in stickles. The "think pink" is from a sticker set. I outlined the letters with a marker to make them stand out more. I cut them using SCAL. I think it is such a sweet page.

4 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

wonderful layouts thanks for sharing on your blog

denise said...

I love your layouts...
Dont beat yourself up about
what you should or shouldnt be doing. I think scrapbooking is
very individualized. My suggestions would be to double matt, add more, buttons, ribbons,
ect. I used to be afraid of covering up the paper. I am still trying to put things on a page, that is not centered. I think we are creatures of habits. But I like your pages..and your blog!
Denise.Crosby

Cathie in UT said...

Darling pages Bonita and you have such a cute grd that is is hard to make a bad layout! LOL
I agree with denise but if you want to get out of your usual pages then how about a sketch or a challenge yourself to use something "new" on the next 5 layouts. Things that are in your stash.
good luck

Bonita said...

Thanks for looking and for the suggestions, too.

for stopping by!