Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!

So much has happened since my last post! Three of the kids have been involved in football so it's been hard for me to get on the computer-especially since the two girls want to be online all the time, too. LOL. We're fostering two babies full-time now as well so my time is very well-spent.

I don't get much time to scrap or work on any other crafts lately, but try to squeeze in a few minutes here and there whenever the babies are asleep or late at night (if I can keep my eyes open).

I'm still working on Chayce's wedding album-I've done a lot, but have to wait until I order some more pictures from Smugmug to finish the rest. I was hoping to get it finished before he shipped out, but he is leaving in November for Aphganistan and I don't think I will be able to get it done. It's a goal, though.

I'll start putting up some of the pages I have finished and as always comments are welcome!!

Happy Fall ya'll!!

No comments:

for stopping by!