Monday, February 16, 2015

PAIN!! I am so tired of ALWAYS being in PAIN! I hurt when I go to bed and PAIN wakes me up in the middle of the night. It keeps me from sleeping. It keeps me from doing so many things. I can see why so many people who suffer from chronic pain choose to commit suicide. Quality of life sucks!
There are some days when PAIN doesn't rule me, but they are few and far between. For the most part, PAIN is in control.
It's so hard not to complain when I am hurting. And since the pain is pretty much there all the time I feel like I complain all the time. I am so grateful for my family and for them putting up with me-especially for Frank. I don't think I could ask for a more caring, compassionate person to share my life with than what God has provided to me in Frank. It makes the pain tolerable.

No comments:

for stopping by!