Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve










We had a wonderful Christmas Eve! All my kids came over and we exchanged gifts with each other. Alyssa and Seth surprised me with a Mickey's Clock Shop just like the one I had before the fire. I used to drive Alyssa crazy with that thing. You could hear Rachel and Rebecca groaning for miles........haha. Frank gave me a new camera-I couldn't wait to start taking pictures. We had gifts piled around the tree so deep we barely fit in the living room. Rachel was chosen to play "Santa" this year and pass out the presents. I think everyone really enjoyed what they got.
After we did the gift exchange we got ready and headed to church for the candlelight service. It was a lovely service! We didn't go to the inlaws this year-a change from out usual routine. Instead we came back home and watched Chayce's new movie then, after the kids went to bed, Frank and I settled back and watched It's a Wonderful Life and relaxed a bit before Santa came.

No comments:

for stopping by!