Monday, January 19, 2009

Haley's Birthday


Little Miss Haley is one year old today!1 It's so hard to believe she has hit this milestone already. It seems like just yesterday that Alyssa and Seth were telling me they were pregnant! They had a lovely party for her on Saturday with a Strawberry Shortcake theme and, of course, I took loads of pictures. Now I need to find the time to scrapbook them. I'm trying to limit the number of pics I get printed, but it is so hard. It seems like there is never a bad picture-all of them are adorable :) !. I'll try to resist printing them all. Instead I will have them all put on a DVD that I can watch over and over.....hehe.


It was so much fun watching her try to figure out what to do with the cake........she finally stuck her fingers in the icing, but hesitated putting it in her mouth. She really doesn't have a lot of interest in eating. She did get a couple of bites of cake and a little ice cream, but never really got into it. She liked the presents-at least playing with the paper. She got lots of neat gifts.


I can't wait until she is old enough to spend the night with me and we can do all the grandmother/granddaughter stuff like going shopping, making cookies, sewing, etc. I am really looking forward to those days, but then I'm not in any hurry for her to get older. She is precious just as she is and I just enjoy the time I have with her now.


Proverbs 17:6 Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.

1 comment:

myself said...

Congrats! Keep up your crafty work... can't wait to see some more. BTW, I left you an award on my blog (http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com)

for stopping by!