Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prayer for My Children Layout


I did this layout for a challenge. It's a prayer for Chayce based on Isaiah 54:47....."No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement, You shall condemn. "This is the heritage of the rewards of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me", says the LORD."

This became all the more meaningful to me as Chayce came home from his drill on Sunday to tell us that he is in line to go to Afganistan in October for a year's tour of duty. My prayers are with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS layout you did for your son!!! Beautiful and his "wife"? is beautiful as well....You do wonderful layouts and I just wanted to share that with you!!!!! Have a blessed day!!!

for stopping by!