Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blake's Scrapbook

I got to go to my church's monthly scrapbook crop this past Saturday and spent the entire time working on my grandson's pictures. I managed to get all the pictures I have of him scrapped - all the way up to Thanksgiving (he was 7 months old). I am still behind, though. He is now 10 months old, but I haven't printed pictures in a while. I need to go to Alyssa's blog and print out some more. I can do that now that I have gotten somewhat caught up. I ran into some trouble doing them because I started feeling like all my layouts were looking the same. I decided to try some new ideas, though, and finally got something different from my regular style.

Hope you enjoy them - as always comments and suggestions are welcome!!








No comments:

for stopping by!