Monday, April 5, 2010

I made some svgs!!

I have been playing around with inkscape and actually made some svgs of my own to share. They are pretty simple but I think they are pretty cool considering I made them myself...hehe. I couple of them are actually useful too, haha. You can check them out and download them for your own use if interested at http://www.box.net/shared/pbuq90cs5g. I haven't cut with any of them so I don't know yet how they will do. Please let me know if you use them how they work for you. I don't know how to post pics of them here so you can see what they look like, but I did make a layout using the shopping cart that I will post later. It does cut really well. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

Thank you sweets....
Good for you...
It isn't easy trying new things, let alone making them work.
You did an awesome job.
The "Dad: tie will work wonderfully on a Dada's Day Card.
Thank you honey.
**U**

for stopping by!